West Entrance Closure at Bayfront Health St. Petersburg
As your trusted healthcare partner for more than 110 years, Bayfront Health St. Petersburg is committed to providing our patients and guests the best possible experience when visiting our hospital.
We would like to inform you about some temporary changes on our hospital campus. The West hospital entrance will be undergoing construction and will be closed effective September 11, 2023, until further notice.
As we work to improve our facilities, we look forward to continuing to provide exceptional care. To ensure a smooth experience for both patients and guests, please take note of the following instructions:
- East Entrance (along 6th Street South): Use the East entrance for entering the hospital and visiting your loved ones. This entrance will remain open for your convenience.
- East Entrance (along 6th Street South): When it's time for your loved ones to be discharged, arrange to pick them up at the East entrance.
During this time, we are pleased to offer free valet services for your convenience. Our dedicated valet team is here to assist you during the following hours:
- Emergency Room (ER): Available 24/7
- Baby Place: Available 24/7
- Medical Plaza: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- East Entrance: Monday – Friday, 5:00 am – 8:00 pm
- James Heart Center: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
We apologize for any inconvenience these changes may cause and appreciate your understanding as we work to improve our facilities. Our top priority remains the safety and convenience of our patients and guests. Should you have any questions or require further assistance, please feel free to stop by or call our hospital information desk at (727) 823-1234.