Application Criteria & Process
- Our residency program participates in the Resident Matching Program.
- On-site interview at Bayfront Health St. Petersburg is required.
- Applicants will be invited to interview based upon their completed PhORCAS application. Interviews will be scheduled individually.
- Applicants must be graduates of an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)-accredited Doctor of Pharmacy degree program.
- Successfully obtain Florida intern license and complete Florida state board examination prior to entering the program (or ability to obtain Florida license by the start of the program).
- Ability to commit to a residency program for a one-year period.
- Non-resident alien applicants must have a student visa valid through the end of the residency program.
Submit a completed online application through PhORCAS by January 5 of the year for which you are applying.