Bayfront Health MyChart is your secure online health connection.
Here are all the ways MyChart can help you manage your healthcare. @accordionTitleTag.Name>
- Get medical advice: Send secure messages to your provider and clinical team.
- View clinical information: See clinical information, such as your provider notes, test results, allergies, medications and more.
- Share everywhere: Allow another user to access your clinical information wherever you are.
- Care everywhere: View information from your other providers outside of Bayfront Health that use MyChart.
- Fast Pass: Get notified if an earlier appointment time becomes available.
- Direct scheduling: Schedule appointments with doctors and outpatient services, subject to availability.
- E-check in: Complete forms for your appointment ahead of your visit.
- Virtual visits: Have a face-to-face video visit with your doctor or provider.
- On-demand urgent care: Have a face-to-face with a provider after hours.
- On my way: Find the nearest emergency room, check the wait times and let the team know your arrival time.
- E-visits: Select symptoms from a checklist and submit it for your primary care doctor to review.
- Pay a bill: View statements, make payments or set up a payment plan online.
- Request financial help: Ask for assistance for help paying your bill.
The New MyChart Experience (For Mobile Devices)
Learn how to navigate the newly redesigned MyChart through the health feed, shortcuts, and searchable menu.
Video PlaylistPrevious Next
The New MyChart Experience (For Mobile Devices)⋮
MyChart: Personalization (For Mobile Devices)⋮
MyChart: Connecting Accounts (For Mobile Devices)⋮
MyChart: Sharing Your Record (For Mobile Devices)⋮
Introducing Orlando Health MyChart⋮
Orlando Health MyChart⋮