Stephanie Z. Massey, PA-C is a physician assistant specializing in ear, nose and throat care with Bayfront Health St. Petersburg Medical Group. She provides extensive care of ear, nose, throat, and head and neck conditions for children and adults. Stephanie is proficient in:
- Using diagnostic endoscopes
- Taking sinus cultures
- Incision and draining of abscesses in the throat
- Incision and draining of ear injuries caused by trauma, such as cauliflower ear or wrestler’s ear
- Removing foreign items from the ear and nose
- Obtaining tongue and oral cavity biopsies
- Closing wounds
- Assisting in surgical head and neck cases
Stephanie earned her Master of Science degree in physician assistant studies at Mercer University College of Health Sciences in Atlanta. She earned her bachelor’s degree in biochemistry from the University of Tennessee in Knoxville, graduating summa cum laude.
Stephanie is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. She is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and Florida Academy of Physician Assistants. Stephanie also has published work in the Journal of American Academy of Physician Assistants.