Nasal and Sinus Conditions
Whether your nasal and sinus discomfort is caused by allergy, anatomy or illness, our specialized team can help to accurately diagnose the source and then create a treatment plan to offer relief.
The most common symptoms of chronic sinusitis include:
- Nasal congestion
- Discolored (yellow/green), thick discharge from the nose
- Pressure or pain in the sinuses and face
- Postnasal drip
- Sore throat and/or cough
- Tiredness or fatigue
- Puffy eyes
- Bad breath
- A reduced sense of smell or taste
- Nasal obstruction or congestion
- Pain in the ears or teeth
- Allergic rhinitis
- Benign or cancerous growths
- Deviated septum
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Nasal Sprays
- Steroid Tablets
- Polyp removal
- Balloon Sinuplasty – if nasal obstruction fails to respond to treatments, you may be a candidate for balloon sinuplasty. This is a small, incisionless procedure where a small catheter with a balloon on the end is placed into the nasal cavity. The balloon is inflated to help expand the sinus passage and create airflow.
- Endoscopic sinus surgery – a small endoscopic device is inserted to better view the sinus tissues to assist in the removal of polyps and tumors, as well as open blocked passage ways for sinus drainage.
- Septoplasty – straightening of the deviated septum to allow for proper nasal airflow.